Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Post Names

Hello to everyone,

This blog is primarily about serving all of you readers and introducing you to some new music.  In that light, I value and want your feedback and had something that I wanted to run by you.  I noticed that my post names are not always entirely clear, since you don't really know what the content is until you read them.  I liked the simplicity of the names, but I'm thinking about changing them.  For one thing, it has occurred to me that if I want to include anything else in one of my categories (such as Lightweights), I either have to add it to a preexisting post and have ridiculously long posts or do new posts (and what would I call them?  Lightweights 2.0?  Lightweights Mk. 2?).  For this reason, I've been considering changing the posts names to simply be the names of the bands within the post.  But I want to know what all of you think.  Would that be helpful?  Would you prefer me to leave it as is?  If you read this post, please leave some sort of comment (even if it's short) to let me know what you think.

Thanks guys,

Mickey

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. I guess you could change the titles to the band names, as it would get confusing having numbered "lightweights". But the final decision is up to you.

    ReplyDelete